Premature disclosure, version control
Preparing quarterly and annual reports and regulatory reporting are painstaking tasks. You know the drill: working to tight deadlines, collating enterprise data and making it easy for readers to understand. It's all too easy to have different versions of a document in circulation - and tough to remember which version is the most recent.
But there are other issues too. If you work in an IR team, you are also responsible for ensuring that everyone else working on the reports - including external agencies - keeps the confidential information from falling into the wrong hands. This would have drastic consequences for the whole company.
A safer way to prepare reports
An increasing number of CFOs and investor relations departments trust their critical data to the Brainloop platform. This includes automatic versioning for all documents, which facilitates collaboration.
Each version is logged in an audit trail, helping staff to provide fast and detailed answers to any queries from regulatory authorities. Data shared with external agencies is encrypted and only accessible to authorized users.
Using Brainloop for investor relations gives you:
- Support for compliance with corporate and regulatory information handling requirements
- Assurance that all project participants are working on the latest version
- Intuitive user interface that helps team members - including external people - work under high pressure on tight deadlines
- Easy sharing of very large files
Learn more about our specific solutions
- Document Compliance Management
- Asset Management
- Biopharmaceutical Licensing
- Board Communication
- M&A Due Diligence
- Legal Department
- Project Finance
- Working with Off-Site Employees
- R&D Intellectual Property Protection
- Investor Relations
- Secure File Protection
- Electronic Document Manager
- Document Management Solution
Related Free Resouces
"Brainloop's webbased workspace is an ideal and highly secure communication platform. It's exactly the secure collaboration environment we need to work with funding partners during the due diligence phase."
Jan von Hofacker, Managin Director, Buchanan Capital Group