- You will look after our internally deployed Windows Server and Microsoft Exchange (incl. Office applications + Intune, Azure)
- You ensure that all systems are always up to date
- You do the Hardening for new Systems and verify for existing ones
- You ensure that vulnerabilities are getting fixed in Internal IT
- You take on exciting projects in the IT area in cooperation with colleagues on site and internationally
- You are responsible for the 1st and 2nd support for our employees
- You support the documentation of IT- processes
- You are the technical contact person for the operational units
- You ensure functionality of the user work environments
- You have experience in the administration of Windows systems incl. MS Exchange, Azure, Intune, Active Directory
- Security is not only a Buzzword to you
- You have (basic) Experience in Linux/Windows Hardening concepts (CIS Standards)
- You have relevant knowledge in the network area
- Experience with the configuration of SCCM packages is desirable
- Experience with VMWare as a virtualization system and MacOS is a plus
- You are willing to help and solve problems/security issues proactively
- You have good communication skills in German and in English
- You love to enhance and share your knowledge
- You collaborate effectively across an organization and inspire others
Work Life Balance
Flexible working hours so you can decide on your own work-life balance and have time for yourself, your family and friends as well as your job
STATE of the Art
A 20-year success story and a company culture with a start-up mentality – every day is a casual Friday and our doors are always open
International headquarters in the heart of Munich with excellent public transport connections
A BenefitsCard, which you can use for example as for all surrounding restaurants as a lunch subsidy.
Enjoy our internal training and health programs or use our cooperation with Urban Sports Club
Teams from every corner of the world that work in flat hierarchies and have fun at our regular staff events.
Have we convinced you? Then convince us!
On our website you will find the current job applications. We look forward to receiving your application documents (including a letter of motivation with salary expectations and a possible start date, CV and references).
Do you have any questions? Please feel free to contact us:
Tel: +49 89 444699 0 oder email@example.com
Please refer to our data protection notice for job applicants regarding details on the processing of your personal data.