- You serve as a partner for the DACH sales leadership team, working across sales, anticipating challenges and presenting solutions to support Brainloop’s business objectives
- You drive planning activities and implement improvement initiatives to optimize results and improve efficiency
- You ensure high quality data in Salesforce to produce and analyze tactical sales force productivity measurement activities
- You analyze sales trends and performance, develop and produce performance metrics dashboards and operational packages to identify areas of improvements and drive resolution
- You partner with various stakeholders across Brainloop that benefit the stakeholder or the sales organization as a whole
- You participate in the requirements gathering, development, implementation and automation of critical business processes and use tools to track performance and other key figures as defined by the business
- You optimize customer/account targeting and ensure alignment of territories to improve effectiveness of the sales force
- You own the Brainloop Salesforce platform for the assigned DACH region including providing Salesforce administrative support and assist with the implementation of new processes
- You thrive in a team environment, are self-motivated, but can also be deeply detailed oriented
- You demonstrate the ability to define, refine and implement sales processes, procedures and policies BS or BA degree required or equivalent
- You hold a BS or BA degree or have equivalent practical experience
- Experience with Salesforce including handling of reports and dashboards is a must
- Previous experience in a SaaS business is a bonus
- You demonstrate the ability to synthesize information into actionable insights and contribution to both creating and executing business strategies
- You have remarkable communication skills both internally and externally. Experience in developing and making formal presentations to executive management. Ability to negotiate extremely critical matters and influence people / outcomes
- You are fluent in English; German is a plus
- Ability to work remote with necessity to travel for regular trips to the HQ in Munich
Work Life Balance
Flexible working hours so you can decide on your own work-life balance and have time for yourself, your family and friends as well as your job
STATE of the Art
A 20-year success story and a company culture with a start-up mentality – every day is a casual Friday and our doors are always open
International headquarters in the heart of Munich with excellent public transport connections
A BenefitsCard, which you can use for example as for all surrounding restaurants as a lunch subsidy.
Enjoy our internal training and health programs or use our cooperation with Urban Sports Club
Teams from every corner of the world that work in flat hierarchies and have fun at our regular staff events.
Have we convinced you? Then convince us!
On our website you will find the current job applications. We look forward to receiving your application documents (including a letter of motivation with salary expectations and a possible start date, CV and references).
Please refer to our data protection notice for job applicants regarding details on the processing of your personal data.
Do you have any questions? Please feel free to contact us:
Tel: +49 89 444699 0 oder firstname.lastname@example.org