Your best outlicensing deals - safe and easy
The VP of corporate development knew there was a lot at stake. The company's R&D investment was already in the millions, with the potential for revenue sharing even higher. To get the best possible deal, the company needed competitive bids, but how would they manage due diligence while maintaining each bidder's confidentiality? They'd used various solutions in the past, but the minutiae of configuring different levels of access for thousands of pages of product dossiers could be downright oppressive, and the extra charges that many of the vendors added for large volumes of data made precise budgeting impossible.
Managing multiple bidders
They turned to Brainloop to address these very challenges. Using Brainloop allows them to manage multiple bidders efficiently, protecting each company's confidentiality while simultaneously differentiating between the truly interested and the mere tire-kickers.
Better process, better deals
Using the Brainloop application, they were able to outlicense their programs using a more streamlined process than any of their previous deals, and with peace of mind knowing that they were making their best deals with absolute security for their intellectual property and their bidders' confidentiality.
- Ease of use that helps them stage their program information to spotlight each asset's most attractive information to get better bid
- Automatic management of their security requirements
- strong encryption
- two-factor authentication
- secure document viewer
- rights management that prevents documents from being saved, printed or forwarded
Learn more about additional solutions
- Document Compliance Management
- Asset Management
- Biopharmaceutical Licensing
- Board Communication
- M&A Due Diligence
- Legal Department
- Project Finance
- Working with Off-Site Employees
- R&D Intellectual Property Protection
- Investor Relations
- Secure File Protection
- Electronic Document Manager
- Document Management Solution
Related Free Resources
- Protecting sensitive information in life sciences organizations
- Protection of biopharmaceutical assets
- Improved information access and security
"It was very easy to set up, and being able to share and protect files so easily really boosts efficiency. Plus, the support team has been terrific about responding to questions quickly."
Richard Brudnick, Vice President of Business Development, CombinatoRx Inc. (now Zalicus), Cambridge, MA