You naturally want to get the most out of your Brainloop solution. And just as naturally, we’re there to help you do just that. Whether you need a hand rolling it out or some help with everyday operations. That’s why our specialists are available whenever you have a question – they’re always happy to answer your queries about your enterprise solution. Any time.
How you benefit from the Brainloop service offering:
- 24/7 user support via our Customer Service Portal
- Competent consulting to help you implement special requirements
- Training for users and dataroom managers
Your questions. Our answers. Brainloop user support.
24 hours a day and 7 days a week, our Brainloop Support Team specialists are standing by whenever you need help – whether it’s for logging in to the system or resetting your password. You can also find answers to your questions on our customer service portal, which is available in English, German and French.
Also available round the clock on our customer service portal: the Brainloop Knowledge Base, which we update constantly with user tips. You’ll find online help for the most frequent questions in there, as well as information about many of the most important functions in your secure dataroom solution.
- Personal support for all user questions
- Regular product news
- Newsfeeds with information on new products and releases
- Q & A with interesting user questions
- Online archive with keyword search
- Quick tutorials on selected subjects
Getting it right – right from the start. With Brainloop user consulting.
Are you looking to adapt your dataroom to your exact requirements? Then Brainloop consulting is just what you need. Leverage the skills of the Brainloop consulting team to configure your dataroom, implement specific requirements, modify permissions or create dataroom templates. Our team will be happy to advise you on areas like the implementation of complex permission structures and setting up processes to optimise collaboration in the dataroom.
We can also help if you need to structure and install customised solutions using a web services interface and/or integrate third-party software, such as Adobe LiveCycle Rights Management and Microsoft Rights Management.
- Consulting on personalised configuration of your dataroom
- Consulting on configuring complex permissions structures
- Process assistance for the implementation of workflows to optimise collaboration in the dataroom
- Services to help you implement customised solutions using a web services interface
- Services for the integration of third-party software
Dataroom usage made easy. Brainloop Training.
Is security a top priority in your company? In Brainloop training courses, you’ll learn about the key security functions and get some valuable tips on working efficiently on your confidential projects. You can book the course you need quickly and easily online and run it as a personalised webinar session for each participant. That way, you can be sure that all your staff know how to use the system and immediately put what they’ve learned into practice. That goes for users as well as dataroom managers.
- Online training for users
- Online training for dataroom managers
- Topics include “Key security functions” and “Working efficiently on confidential projects”
- From within Great Britain: 0 800 520 0430 (toll-free)
- From within Ireland: 00800 272 465 66 (toll-free)
- From within USA: +49 89 444 699 84
- From within Austria: 0 800 298 371 (toll-free)
- From within France: 0 800 205 035 (toll-free)
- From within Germany: 0 800 517 3181 (toll-free)
- From within Switzerland: 0 800 272 465 (toll-free)
- From other countries: 0 800 272 465 66 (toll-free)
alternatively: +49 89 444 699 84
or visit the Brainloop Customer Portal