- Ensuring IT security for our IT systems and networks at our corporate headquarters in Munich
- Support of our internal IT systems (Windows / Linux) incl. support in Vulnerability Management by analyzing and elimination of potential weaknesses
- Collaboration in the DevOps context together with our teams from support and engineering in the prevention and resolution of malfunctions (Kubernetes)
- IT support (2nd and 3rd level) from procurement and installation of new software and hardware to support and patch management for our IT applications such as MS 365, Azure, ELK, etc.
- Collaboration in exciting IT projects in the area of IT security towards further development of our highly secure data room solutions
- More than 3 years of professional experience in IT administration, troubleshooting, implementation, networking, etc.
- Experience in the administration of Windows systems and with MS Exchange and WMware, Docker/Kubernetes is an advantage
- Structured and problem-solving approach as well as commitment beyond your assigned department
- Computer science studies, apprenticeship or comparable qualification in the field of computer science, system administrator, IT support, helpdesk
- Good German language skills are an advantage
Work Life Balance
Flexible working hours so you can decide on your own work-life balance and have time for yourself, your family and friends as well as your job
STATE of the Art
A 20-year success story and a company culture with a start-up mentality – every day is a casual Friday and our doors are always open
International headquarters in the heart of Munich with excellent public transport connections
A BenefitsCard, which you can use for example as for all surrounding restaurants as a lunch subsidy.
Enjoy our internal training and health programs or use our cooperation with Urban Sports Club
Teams from every corner of the world that work in flat hierarchies and have fun at our regular staff events.
Have we convinced you? Then convince us!
On our website you will find the current job applications. We look forward to receiving your application documents (including a letter of motivation with salary expectations and a possible start date, CV and references).
Do you have any questions? Please feel free to contact us:
Tel: +49 89 444699 0 oder firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer to our data protection notice for job applicants regarding details on the processing of your personal data.